Syntax highlighting in Zendesk
- viagra us pharmacy overnight shipping fedex
- cheapest viagra prices
- discount keyword viagra
- viagra and liver
- cost comparsion viagra levitra
- generic viagra austrailia
However, I got everything to work with Google Code Prettify, which (according to the website) powers both code.google.com and stackoverflow.com. Sounds just as good to me. So, here goes.
- Download the latest build of Prettify from this link or access the files directly online
- Login to your Zendesk dashboard
- Go to Manage> Settings> Extension>Widgets tab
- Add a Global CSS Widget
- Open the prettify.css file in any text editor and copy its contents to the CSS Widget, then save
- Create some new forum post and add a prettified <pre> tag to it from the HTML editor. I chose a C# code snippet. The Prettify script detects the language automatically.
<pre class="prettyprint linenums: 1"> Dictionary message = new Dictionary(); message.Add("start", "Hello World"); message.Add("finish", "Goodbye World"); </pre>
You can also see it live here (custom colors, looks and all).
- “<” characters have to be escaped using this method. But I think it is a small price to pay.
- You might have to enable